Kingston Upon Thames

This year I am embarking on a grand adventure across the pond. I am venturing to Kingston Upon Thames, UK to study at Kingston University. I will be going for my MA in Journalism; which will only take a year to achieve! I will be done next September, and hopefully if all goes right I will be able to just stay there and work; and lets not forget... Live! I'm so excited, that I want to share my experiences with you all!!! So, lets start from the beginning:

Monday, October 1, 2012

First Week Done!

Last week I completed my first week of postgraduate school; and I loved every bit! I have a very enthusiastic class who is not afraid to debate and teachers who are anything but scared to tell you the truth.
Which is what journalism is all about (at least most of the time).
Aside from classes I have been looking at my future deadlines for the courses and have never seen such an extensive list of exam dates, but I am ready for anything and am "shooting for the stars".
I don't care if I have much of a social life this year, that's what the rest of life is for; I plan on succeeding. Learning journalism, law, government and shorthand -aka- a whole new way of writing the English language.
Sure my wrist will be killing me by next September, but it will be worth every penny, or should I say pence.
Anywho, enough going on about school.... next post: Jounalism!
Cheerio!
P.S. check out Fleet Street Fox (and make sure to click on an add to support her website) She is a journalist who is not afraid to speak her mind and is quite inspirational (at least to me) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment