Kingston Upon Thames

This year I am embarking on a grand adventure across the pond. I am venturing to Kingston Upon Thames, UK to study at Kingston University. I will be going for my MA in Journalism; which will only take a year to achieve! I will be done next September, and hopefully if all goes right I will be able to just stay there and work; and lets not forget... Live! I'm so excited, that I want to share my experiences with you all!!! So, lets start from the beginning:

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Missing Kids

I have since found out from my law teacher the inside scope about April Jones and it's all about the jury. I have heard of this before, but was lost behind what I wanted to know. In order for April to get justice she needed a fair jury and in order for that to happen they had to not be pre-exposed to the facts of the case.
Now that I know the facts, its sad, not that it wasn't before, but now I know she is in fact gone. RIP April Jones.
As well as Jessica Ridgeway.
Jessica, 10, went missing in Westminster, near my home town in Colorado. She has recently been found; and the way she was found is horrific. RIP.
A killer is still on the loose and another abduction almost took place in CO.
Take a minute and pray for these families and thank god for the loved ones you still have.
Be safe and keep your kids safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment